Learn the best process for wireframe creation and usability testing.
- Get an intro to Information Architect and IA tools.
- Create collaborative sketches that integrate technology, business goals and user needs.
- Use existing data, Competitive Reviews, Benchmarking and Heuristic analysis.
- Create a hypothesis and develop a strategy for usability testing.
- Use recognized patterns (filtering, links, buttons, form field design).
- Highlight experience issues and gaps, and prove out with supporting evidence.
- Recommend the right research based on timeline and budget.
- Create test plans and guides without leading questions.
- Ask probing questions to get to the heart of the problem.
*This workshop is beginner level and right for anyone interested in learning more about IA, Wireframing, sketching and Usability methods.