Learn best practices for mobile prototypes, plus how and when to use them.
- Understand the kinds of prototypes and when to use each one.
- Use prototypes to troubleshoot and validate mobile flow, UI, product, pattern, framework and feature concepts.
- Get tips and tricks for prototyping alone or with a team.
- Share mobile prototypes with co-located and remote teams.
- Test mobile prototypes both in-person and remotely.
Bring an iPhone (iOS 6.0 or later) or Android (3.0 or later) smartphone.
*This workshop is beginner level and right for anyone interested in learning more about Mobile prototyping.