Learn to develop the right prototype for any project using Axure.
- Understand Axure basics - including panes, menus and toolbars.
- Create shared team projects.
- Print and export.
- Publish your prototype and properly use the generated code.
- Form elements – including checkboxes, radio buttons with selection groups, input fields, droplists, web-embedded fonts, grids and guides, plus field hints and types.
- Create flow diagrams.
- Conditions, annotations and documentation.
*This workshop is beginner level and right for anyone interested in learning more about Axure prototyping.