Learn the different avenues you can take with any usability project.
- Incorporate research on a minimal budget.
- Create a usability testing goal and use the right methodology to accomplish it.
- Recommend this methodology based on timeline and budget.
- Involve your stakeholders for ultimate success.
- Get tips and trips for recruiting.
- Create test plans and guides without leading questions.
- Develop an appropriate prototype.
- Create a Research Proposal.
- Ask probing questions to get to the heart of the problem.
- Learn the art of moderating a study.
- Spot patterns, themes and opportunities for improvement while testing.
- Present findings in the most effective manner.